Chondrotop is a combined preparation for the complex treatment of joint diseases, removal of pain syndrome, regeneration of articular surfaces and restoration of joint mobility.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Boswellic acid
- Hyaluronic acid
- Turmeric (95% curcumin)
- Vitamin D3
- Magnesium oxide
- Vitamins K2-7
- Zinc sulfate
Features of the mechanism of action CHONDROTOP®
Glucosamine prevents the processes of cartilage destruction, increases the production of the cartilaginous matrix and stimulates the regeneration of cartilage tissue;
Chondroitin sulphate inhibits the activity of enzymes that cause degradation of cartilage, stimulates the production of chondrocytes proteoglycans, improves phosphoric-calcium metabolism in cartilaginous tissue and stimulates its regeneration.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound that is part of the cartilage tissue and participates in its formation with a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
- effectively blocks the synthesis of leukotrienes (similar to the action of NSAIDs), which are one of the main factors of inflammation.
- prevents the penetration of leukocytes and macrophages into the cartilage and fluid, reducing the degree of involvement of the cartilage.
- prevents the release of lysosomal enzymes, as a result of which the processes of cartilage destruction slow down and recovery processes are activated.
- effectively reduces pain and morning stiffness of joints, reduces swelling in the joints.
- active substances of boswellic acid increase microcirculation in the joint tissues, which ensures their speedy recovery.
Hyaluronic acid is the main component of the synovial fluid, responsible for its viscosity, improving the elasticity of cartilage and its resistance to compression.
Curcumin has an anti-inflammatory effect, due to
inhibiting effect of cyclooxygenase activity2 (COX2).
Vitamin K 2-7, cholecalciferol and magnesium are necessary to ensure the normal formation of bone tissue, bone mineral density and contribute to the preservation of bone structure and strength.
The high effectiveness of the drug CHONDROTOP® is determined by the actions that it has:
- protects cartilage tissue from destruction and promotes its active regeneration;
- slows down degenerative processes in the joints and bone tissue;
Stimulates the synthesis of intra-articular fluid;
Reduces the severity of the inflammatory process;
- reduces the intensity of pain in a state of rest and walking;
- improves the mobility of joints;
- Strengthens connective tissue structures: cartilage, tendons, ligaments;
- promotes the mineralization of bone tissue;
- reduces the risk of developing metabolic damage to the cartilage tissue when taking NSAIDs and glucocorticosteroids;
Indications for use:
- for the prevention and treatment of degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the joints and spine:
– osteoarthritis of any localization (hip, knee, wrist, arthritis, spondylarthrosis, etc.);
– intervertebral osteochondrosis;
- gout and other metabolic diseases of the joints;
- fractures of bones (to accelerate the formation of bone callus);
- Supportive therapy of osteoporosis (of various origins).
individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
with the use of the drug may manifestations of the gastrointestinal tract in the form of relaxation of the stool.
Dosing and Administration:
adults and children from 15 years of age to 1 tablet 2 times a day. Take irrespective of food intake, swallow the whole tablet without chewing, squeezed with a small amount of water. The course of treatment is 1-3 months or as recommended by a doctor.
30 tablets in a package.