Neirovid is a combined herbal preparation that provides a harmonizing effect on the nervous system, used to treat a wide range of stress-related diseases.
Neirovid consists of extracts:
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Tulasi (Holy Basil, Ocimum sanctum)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Asparagus (Asparagus)
- The soothing and anti-anxiety action of Neirovid is complemented by neuroprotective, nootropic, antispasmodic and adaptogenic properties.
Characteristics of medicinal plants that make up Neirovid specific:
- The active substances of Ashwagandha have an anti-stress effect due to the ability to enhance the production of endorphins and enkephalins. Enkephalins are a variety of opioid neuropeptides that have morphine-like action. Along with endorphins participate in the regulation of behavior and pain sensations, affecting opioid receptors. Ashwagandha maintains a normal level of lipids and glucose in the blood, normalizes blood pressure, promotes the regeneration of nerve cells, normalizes the activity of endocrine glands, shows adaptogenic action.
- Tulasi has a strengthening effect on the nervous system, has soothing, adaptogenic and antioxidant properties, improves memory, promotes general strengthening of the body.
- • Amla is a natural antioxidant, tonic, has a neuroprotective, anti-anxiety and calming effect, improves memory and learning.
- • Asparagus, a plant rich in bioflavonoids, which prevents damage to cell membranes, saponins, phytoestrogens, steroidal glycosides. It shows a pronounced tonic, anti-anxiety and antidepressant effect. It is considered the main rejuvenating elixir for women due to the ability to balance the female hormonal system and prevent the development of estrogen dependent diseases.
- Asparagus normalizes the work of the cardiovascular, digestive, reproductive and nervous systems.
Mechanisms of action:
The active substances of Neirovid have an anti-stress effect due to the ability to enhance the production of endorphins and enkephalins, which contribute to the improvement of tolerance of emotional loads, eliminate irritability, increased excitability, anxiety, internal anxiety, and participate in the regulation of behavioral disorders.
Neirovid inhibits the activity of acetylcholinesterase in the cortical and basal region of the forebrain and leads to the enhancement of synaptic acetylcholine, which improves perception of information, enhances learning, productivity and concentration of attention.
Neirovid,s biologically active substances increase dopaminergic activity, which helps in reducing extrapyramidal symptoms associated with parkinsonism.
Neirovid contains components that are effective for various cardiovascular diseases: hypertension, arrhythmia, atherosclerosis. They act by blocking the autonomic ganglia, as well as through inhibition of ACE and normalize blood pressure and cardiac activity.
Indications for use:
- Neurotic and neurosis-like conditions.
- Moderately expressed disorders of the central nervous system of discirculatory origin, accompanied by emotional lability, anxiety, memory loss, attention, vegetative and behavioral disorders.
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia according to the hypertonic and cardiac type.
- PMS, pre-climacteric and climacteric period manifested by psychoemotional instability and vegetative manifestations.
- Syndrome of chronic fatigue, asthenic syndrome on the background of manifestations of chronic stress, high-intensity physical or mental work, emotional overstrain, other psychological factors.
The sedative effect of Neirovid is not accompanied by drowsiness, muscle relaxant effect and withdrawal syndrome.
Attempt: 1 capsule 2 times a day after meals.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Side effects: when the drug is used in recommended doses of side effects is not revealed.
Pack: capsules №30