Proimmunovid – a combined ayurvedic preparation of natural extracts, which is a natural regulator for the harmonious work of the immune system.
In the composition of extracts of medicinal plants:
- Tinospora cordifolia Extract
- Withania somnifera Extract
- Ocimum sanctum Extract
- Emblica officinalis Extract
Due to the synergism of biologically active natural components, PROIMMUNOVID® is a unique natural immunomodulator with polyfunctional pharmacological action.
Mechanism of action:
PROIMMUNOVID®, enhances both cellular and humoral components of the immune system, as well as nonspecific resistance of the body.
PROIMMUNOVID®, due to the bioflavonoids of apigenin and lutein, of ursolic acid, increases the level of cytokines that are interlinked with the immune system: interferon-y, interleukin-4, and T-helper cells and NK cells, thereby improving the immune competence in the prevention and treatment viral and other infections.
PROIMMUNOVIDE® contains various norditerpene structures, phenolic compounds, alkaloids, which increase the number and phagocytic activity of macrophages.
PROIMMUNOVIDE®, containing polysaccharides known as arabinogalactans, increases the bactericidal activity of neutrophils, the level of immune globulins and other components.
PROIMMUNOVID®, restores and improves the immune status of immune-deficient and immuno-weakened organisms, increases the effect of antibiotics and limits the possibilities of infection or its recurrence.
PROIMMUNOVID®, through phytoandrogens, reduces toxic reactions in the body, including those caused by neoplasms and radiation therapy.
Advantages of the herbal preparation PROIMMUNOVID®:
is an immunomodulator of natural origin, naturally physiologic and most harmonious in its effect on the human body.
– effective, normalizing the balance of all links of immunity.
– safe, contains only natural components, time-tested and scientific research.
– a natural immunomodulator not causing addiction and artificial stimulation.
Indications for use:
- recurrent and chronic viral, fungal and bacterial diseases of the respiratory tract;
- acute and chronic diseases of the urogenital tract: ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, herpes, mycoses;
- prevention of seasonal respiratory infections. mastopathy, adenoma of the prostate gland, etc.
- during and after cytostatic and radiotherapy.
Usage: 30 minutes before meals for 5 – 10 ml (1-2 tsp) , 2 times a day.
Duration of treatment is usually from 14 days to 3 months.
With prolonged use, it is necessary to take a break for 5-7 days after each month of admission.
Product: syrup 100 ml.